Nursing Services Supervisor (RN)
Wesley Homes Home Health is currently seeking a Clinical Services Supervisor for our Community Health Services (CHS) division. This is a full-time position. Working hours are generally between 8:30am- 5:00pm Monday through Friday but the days and hours may vary depending on the needs of the business. Occasional weekend and evening work may be required.
Benefits for this full-time position include Medical/Vision and Dental insurance, 403(b) Retirement Saving Plan with company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), company-paid Life insurance, Education Grant opportunities, free on-campus parking, and more!
• Provides Clinical Supervision to CHS employees (LPNs and NACs).
• Assists with program development, data collection and analysis.
• Develops and implements processes that benefit the Home Health department and Wesley Homes as a whole.
• Assists in the achievement of fiscal and quality goals for all programs in the Home Health department.
• Assesses, plans, coordinates, and evaluates care given to clients and provides clinical input into development of programs.
• Works in tandem with the Director of Community Health Services to achieve the highest level of care for clients.
• Completes initial nursing assessments, Plan of Care, and ongoing nursing care for clients and assure compliance with that plan. Ensure that goals and objectives for the delivery of clinical services are maintained.
• Plan, implement and evaluate department orientations and in-service education programs for nursing staff.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director of Home Health.
• Must have current Washington state RN license.
• BSN and/or MSN desired appropriate, other degrees (e.g. Gerontology, Sociology) may be considered with appropriate experience.
• Knowledge and experience with Home Health/Home Care, Washington Nursing Delegation is expected; various Assisted Living environments and dementia care is highly desirable.
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive leadership experience in a home health or home care agency. Other experience with older adults e.g. in Assisted Living and/or Memory Care living environments may also be considered.
• Must be able to provide three professional references, pass pre-employment drug screen, WSP check, DSHS Background check and have proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
• Ability to support the organization's mission, vision and goals within the community
Wesley Homes is a not for-profit organization that provides a network of services offering a continuum of care for older adults. Retirement Communities and Health Services for (and by) people who love life.
It is affiliated with the Pacific Northwest Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church.
Wesley Homes has a non-discrimination policy and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**** We will only review applications that come through our website, www.wesleyhomes.org/careers. Please be sure to complete our on-line application if you want to be considered for this position****
Sun, 8 Oct 2017 09:59:19 PDT