Sales/Estimator/Project Manager (Commercial Construction/Flooring)
We are expanding our Dallas/Fort Worth team and actively seeking dynamic Commercial Flooring Construction Estimator and Project Manager with a proven track record of success.
The person would sell full-service commercial flooring service to Developers, General Contracting and Luxury Homebuilders. This person would provide full estimating services from start to finish, including bringing clients, reviewing proposal specifications, drawings, commercial bid registering, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of quote/estimate.
- Sell commercial flooring/interior finishing work directly to Developers, General Contractors and Homebuilders
- Develops and maintains commercial client relationships with General Contractors and Owners
- Perform accurate take-offs using a computer software program and Microsoft Excel to ensure estimates follow the Scope of Work
- Prepare proposal/bid package for client presentation and review
- Submits bids and proposals by referring to price lists and product literature
- Identify scope gaps, and clarify plans and specifications with architects and engineers
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Develop relationship with suppliers for material pricing
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management
- Must have client relationships, prospecting, and negotiation skills
- Must be very thorough and pay attention to details
- Must be able to solve problems by critically thinking
- Must have exceptional follow-up skills
- Must have product knowledge
- Must have experience using planning rooms and ability to use the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Base salary plus commission and bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401K Retirement Savings with Company Matching
Be able to supply verifiable work references and pass background check.
Please email resume with salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
We serve as full-service commercial flooring contractors to Architects, Designers, Developers, General Contracting and Luxury Homebuilders. We have been providing top quality flooring products for commercial projects for over 40 years. The company manufactures, distributes and installs top quality floor coverings - Wood, Vinyl, Tile, Stone, Porcelain, Cork, Ceramic, Carpet and Bamboo products.
Sun, 8 Oct 2017 18:45:00 PDT