We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to become a part of our team! You will be required to perform a variety of engineering tasks, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase operation efficiency.
- Oversee the installation and operation of various mechanical systems
- Repair machine and equipment defects
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Develop and present schematic design proposals
- Identify technologies to improve operational
- Document design narratives & engineering analysis
- Previous experience in mechanical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with manufacturing designs or schematics
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Nissin Brake Georgia, operating and growing since 2000 in Georgia is a Japanese-owned supplier of automotive steering knuckles, compliance brackets, lower arms, brake assemblies, and calipers. With a focus on Safety, Quality, and Delivery, we have over 1.8 million hours worked without a lost-time accident and an excellent quality history.
Rock Spring, GA
Sun, 8 Oct 2017 08:07:44 PDT