Restaurant General Manager
The calling of our Restaurant General Managers is to make our customers feel like family with smiles, teamwork and dedication. If you're an experienced restaurant or retail manager, think about a career with Tria Company dba Burger King. You know who you are - a natural leader who loves putting together and being a part of a winning team. You're all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. With Tria Company, dba Burger King, you can do all that - and more. Here, you will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect training and growth. Plenty of excitement. A systematic approach to running restaurants. And a world of opportunity.
- Hiring, recruiting and retaining Team Members and Managers.
- Development of Team Members, Hourly Managers, Assistant Managers and you, the Restaurant Manager
- Overall supervision of restaurant operations: cash control, inventory control, schedule management, operating systems, fast and friendly service in a clean restaurant.
- Ability to lead a team of 30 or more.
- P/L accountability: ability to hit budgets and run a profitable restaurant while providing great service to our guests.
- Whatever it takes to run great restaurants!
What are we looking for? The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- Proven experience hiring, developing and leading a team.
- A willingness to provide complete satisfaction to our guests to ensure they return.
- A drive to succeed and high energy.
- Ability to pass a drug and background check.
If you want a management career with an innovative and systematic company, look no further than Tria Company and Burger King. Our culture is one built on integrity, professionalism, history, passion and respect. We work toward maintaining that every day. Our people do the right thing, in the right way for the right reasons. In our restaurants your smile is a part of your uniform. Apply today!
Sun, 8 Oct 2017 11:53:36 PDT