This is a Full-time (40 hours per week) 10 month position as a Service Professional for the School of Nursing on the Flagstaff campus.
This position is benefit eligible.
Annual renewal of contract is based on job performance and budget constraints.
This position may require travel to distant sites.
This position may require weekend or evening work.
- Collaborates with faculty to prepare a semester calendar that provides for maximum utilization of the lab facilities for students during their program of study.
- Conducts clinical simulations with faculty.
- Maintains lab for independent practice of skills, skills demonstrations and skills testing.
- Maintains organization of lab materials by course level.
- Maintains evening and weekend lab hours as required by student schedules.
- Maintains a file of charting materials from various clinical settings.
- Orders supplies needed for labs.
- Assembles and disassembles equipment for faculty and student use.
- Inventories linens, instructional supplies and equipment.
- Serves as a resource person to faculty in the area of skills practice and equipment.
- Receives referrals from faculty regarding individual student review/practice/remediation of skills.
- Remediates students.
- Evaluates performance of referred students.
- Assists with skills demonstrations.
- Provides support and assistance during lab practical exams.
- Assists with skills testing of students requesting reinstatement to pre-licensure program.
- Other duties as assigned.