IT Program Manager (SAIL)
IT Program Manager (SAIL)
Requisition Number: STFR004085
Division/College: Information Technology Services
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
The division of Information Technology Services is currently seeking an experienced and skilled IT Program Manager for Northeastern University's Student Assessed Integrated Learning (SAIL) Platform, including both a Mobile and Web-based interface.
The IT Program Manager Management will help drive strategy, content creation and program management across multiple work streams for SAIL. You will work with the core transformation team as well as with various business stakeholders and partners. In this role, you will interact with senior leaders across Northeastern University, students and other units. The ideal candidate is a strong strategic thinker who thrives with complexity and ambiguity.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (a degree in a field related to information technology, marketing, public relations or communication is preferred) and 8-10 years commensurate experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
The candidate must also have the following:
- 8+ years of project management experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex programs such as Continuous Process Improvement, Innovation, and/or Growth.
- Proven methodologies for process improvement and change management
- Experience leading consultants and managing the activities of vendors.
- Conceptual skills in envisioning requirements for innovation and differentiation in strategies and value propositions developed in concert with business units and others.
- A can-do attitude, capable of translating unstructured business opportunities into structured initiatives.
- Be as comfortable analyzing data and mapping processes as they are envisioning the future and setting a strategic direction.
- Have excellent communication skills and C-Suite / Board-level presentation experience.
- Have the ability to multi-task and oversee diverse initiatives and individuals.
- Be entrepreneurial, with creative thinking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish strong rapport and credibility with business units and functions.
- Exceptional communication skills including written, verbal and presentations
- Exceptional team player
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage various workload of projects with many priorities. Prioritization skills are key, as the nature of opportunity, urgency of need and size of the work rapidly change
- Experience with agile and scrum-based development methodologies
- Experience working with design and development vendor is a plus
- Knowledgeable of web and mobile design concept and development process
A criminal background check is required for this opening.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.