Integral Industries Inc. is searching for Quality Technician to support its Quality operations. The ideal candidate would have experience supporting the AS9102 First Article Inspection program, raw material certification receipt and review within an Aerospace manufacturing company.
The Quality Technician will coordinate all activities relative to the AS9102 first article inspection report (FAIR) generation, review and implementation of the completed FAIR into our customer database systems as well as support of the customer's DQR Self Release Delegate functions.
- GenerateAS9102 FAIR plans as per customer purchase order, drawings and specification requirements.
- Review and evaluate FAIR results generated by inspection personnel.
- Implement FAIR results into customer electronic database systems.
- Track FAIR results through to completion and approval in our customer's database.
- Receive, evaluate and disposition aerospace raw materials into our raw materials system.
- Support the DQR Self Release Delegate functions for the shipment of product to the customer.
- Previous experience in AS9102 requirements, AS9102 forms (Excel format), aerospace quality assurance systems, or similar related fields.
- Familiarity and experience in Microsoft (Excel, Word) and Adobe software applications.
- Familiarity and experience with Inspection Xpert and Net Inspect FAIR software applications a plus.
- Experience with aerospace materials and customer specifications (AMS, PWA, AS specifications).
- Deadline and detail-oriented is a must.
For close to 50 years we have built our reputation, within the Aerospace industry, as one of the most trusted small machining companies to supply simple to very complex components for all sections of the OEM's military and commercial aircraft engines. The main reason for our continued success is by supplying quality components, on time, at a competitive cost. We meet and exceed our customer's expectations.
Soon we will be moving to a new facility that will increase our manufacturing capabilities and expand our quality, engineering and administrative office space. We need a loyal, qualified person to join our team for the long future ahead of us. If you're looking to join a strong, expanding company that can give you the opportunity to work with a team of skilled professionals, state of the art machinery and aerospace-grade materials ....look no further.
West Hartford, CT
Sun, 8 Oct 2017 13:46:52 PDT