Administrative Specialist IV - Degree Auditor
Performs a variety of professional and administrative duties in support of the day-to-day operations of a function, program, and/or dept; assists in program planning & development; interpret, monitor, & analyze information regarding operating policies & procedures; administers budgets; & coordinate academic and/or staff personnel matters. Performs "advanced-level" administrative support duties; not a secretarial position.
This position is within Graduation Audit and Transfer Evaluation Services (GATES) located in the Office of the Registrar. The primary responsibility is degree auditing for graduating students. This position is totally responsible for managing the degree requirements during all stages of the graduation audit process (initial audit, interim audit, and final audit) and corresponding with students when discrepancies arise in the degree requirements.
As part of the background check process, this position WILL require a satisfactory Consumer Credit check and MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) as a condition of employment. See http://hr.kennesaw.edu/managers/docs/Credit_check_criteria.pdf and http://www.usg.edu/hr/manual/motor_vehicle_use for policy guidelines.
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and/or veteran status.
Bachelor's degree and 4 years of related experience OR a High School diploma and 2 years of college coursework and 6 years of related experience OR High School diploma and 8 years.
- Bachelor Degree preferred-
- Must have knowledge of the Banner system, DegreeWorks end-user proficiency; comprehensive University and basic BOR degree policies.
- Must have excellent customer service skills as well as in-depth troubleshooting skills
- Must be proficient with Banner modules related to degree audits and transfer articulation. Must be able to use electronic manuals and guides.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.