Performs a variety of procedural and technical duties necessary for quality control, assists in requirements for all controls of quality in establishing standards, safety, and methods to attain quality. Performs related tasks and other duties as required.
- Engages in the measuring and testing of products/components, and tabulates quality and reliability data.
- Specializes in areas of quality control - incoming material, process control, product evaluation, inventory control and administrative application.
- Customer Service trips may be necessary to investigate problems or to support sales/applications.
- Maintain rework, scrap, customer complaint, CA/PA logs
- Maintain gage calibration program and records.
- Maintain ISO Internal Audits and reports
- Perform Level I NDT inspections (Ultrasonic/Magnetic Particle/Liquid Penetrant)
- Prepares reports and provides information as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned and required.
- Serve as Lead Auditor per ISO 9001.
- Adhere to ISO 9001 Standards
- Follow Company Ethics and Environmental Programs.
- Follow State and Federal Environmental Compliance Programs.
• Industrial Technology Degree preferred (H.S. Diploma or equivalent required). Two to three years previous production experience necessary.
• Machinist experience is preferred
• NDT Level I UT/MT/PT preferred
• ISO 9001 Auditing experience preferred
• Personal computer skills required (Microsoft Office skills required).
Van Gorp Corporation, Pella, Iowa, is an ISO certified manufacturer of quality conveyor components with markets throughout the world. Products include conveyor pulleys, shafting, rubber lagging, bearings, rollers, take-up frames, and other related material handling products. Van Gorp conveyor pulleys can be found operating around the world from gold mines in Alaska to copper mines in Chile; package handling in France to grain handling in Russia.
Sun, 8 Oct 2017 09:33:34 PDT