This position is responsible for supporting the design and execution of research and evaluation activities. The Research Associate works closely with the principal investigator and research team members. Activities include collecting, processing, analyzing, and evaluating datasets to meet project deadlines and to produce research reports and other materials for a variety of audiences.
1) Facilitate data collection and process raw data to create clean and well-structured datasets. Analyze data following protocols and procedures to yield empirical evidence that meets rigorous guidelines and standards.
2) Serve on research teams to create, review, revise, and validate assessment tools and survey instruments. Participate in project meetings with research teams and clients (partnering organizations).
3) Collaborate with research teams to write, edit, and produce research reports, briefs, and manuscripts for publication. Coordinate with McCormick Center’s marketing department to produce printed and electronic communication products.
1) Master’s Degree.
2) One year of previous experience in quantitative research methodology
1) Experience with advanced quantitative analysis methods including factor analysis.
2) Experience with validating survey instruments.
3) Experience in education, early childhood education, sociology, or related fields.
4) Knowledge of equity issues in diverse communities and social service programs.
5) Experience in team-based work environments