Project Specialist 20161209_010
*Corp to Corp is not accepted
- This technical position is responsible for supporting and championing the analytic needs of our business line stakeholders by providing high quality web analytics implementations, analysis, and training for Adobe Analytics Platform (SiteCat and Data Workbench Modules).
- Evaluate business goals and objectives from multiple business teams and develop tracking/tagging strategies for measuring online metrics
- Responsible for creating technical implementation specs for SiteCatalyst and working with development, CMS and Ensighten teams on the implementation.
- Responsible for creating dimensions, metrics and dashboards in Data Workbench based on the Key Performance Indicators provided by the business line.
- Responsible for creating testing artifacts and performing quality assurance tests on tracking implementations
- Extensive dashboard development in both Site Cat and Data Workbench based on Business Lines KPIs.
- Assist with tracking and improving the results of marketing campaigns
- Provide best practices to business lines in solving web analytics platform strategy and technical needs
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Sun, 8 Oct 2017 08:59:34 PDT