Junior PeopleSoft Quality Assurance Analyst
Metric5 has a need for a PeopleSoft HCM Quality Assurance Tester with at least 1 - 2 years of relevant experience.
- Analyze requirements and develop software test conditions to support PeopleSoft HCM release cycles
- Develop and execute test cases and manual test scripts
- Log software defects in an effective manner and retest those defects as needed
- Interact in a collaborative fashion with the development team to ensure delivery of quality software products
- Use problem solving skills to break down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously, including end-to-end application testing
- Collaborate with business users, analysts, and developers to resolve complex defects or issues
Required knowledge and experience with the following:
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in manual software testing
- Hands on testing experience with PeopleSoft preferred
- Relevant experience clearly documenting defect information to include analysis, steps to reproduce, and suggested fixes
- Experience using PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 strongly preferred
- Experience with PeopleSoft Test Framework and/or HP Unified Tester preferred
- Hands on experience using SQL or PeopleSoft Query preferred
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as needed to achieve results.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues related to defects and enhancements
- Demonstrated track record of analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Organized, motivated and demonstrate the ability to work under minimal supervision to achieve desired objectives.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and provide solutions
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical information
Clearance Requirement: Must be a United States citizen or possess alien status in the United States and be able to pass a Public Trust Government background investigation.
Location of Work: Washington, D.C. Relocation will not be offered.
Metric5 provides management and technology services to federal and commercial clients, with expertise rooted in the implementation, integration, deployment, and management of mission critical IT systems.
Metric5 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age (40 or over), or genetic information. Metric5's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment.
Other Considerations: Relocation will not be offered. Selected applicants will be subject to a background investigation. Individual's primary workstation is located in an office area. The noise level in this environment is low to moderate. Regularly required to sit for extended periods up to 80% of time; frequently required to move about to access file cabinets and use office equipment such as PC, copier, fax, telephone, cell phone, etc. Occasionally required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 10 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include use of computer monitor screens up to 80% of time.
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 11:00:57 PDT