Managed Services Systems IT Administrator Level 3
Growing IT managed services provider in Bloomington, Minnesota seeks senior level Network Engineer for full-time employment working with onsite Microsoft products, as well as in our cloud platform.
We service the Twin Cities metro area and our clients rely on us for day-to-day technical support, system and software maintenance, and hardware/software upgrades. We are their IT department! We manage complete LAN environments including Windows servers, Exchange, Office 365 and Windows 7/8 desktops. We really enjoy the variety of working in many different environments, and are looking for a skilled tech with great personality to join our team!
This is a higher-level Network Administrator position (L3) so ONLY local area candidates with MCSA certification or higher will be considered. We strive to promote from within and encourage our techs to gain additional certifications and training. A tech with great personality and high performance will easily move up within our organization, and work on challenging and interesting projects.
- 5+ years technical service experience in supporting multiple clients
- Work is performed from our office, but will go onsite to client locations as needed
- Hours: M-F 8am-5pm and rotating on call shifts.
- Deploy and manage clients to our new cloud platform
- Migrate and deploy onsite Windows local area networks
- Be excited to work at many client locations with different people and personality types
- Assist L2/L1 staff with troubleshooting as mentor
- MCSA or higher certification on Server 2008 R2/7 or newer products is REQUIRED
- Experience with WatchGuard firewalls, VMware, Citrix, ConnectWise, StorageCraft and HP equipment a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation and adequate insurance
- No Cisco work
- Local, metro-area candidates only
- Business casual attire
What we offer:
- We offers competitive compensation depending on candidates qualifications and includes health, dental, paid time off, and retirement plan benefits.
- Some work from home days.
Please send resume, cover letter with salary requirement, and the link to your current MCSA certification transcripts.
Invisik Corporation is a growing IT managed services provider in the Minnesota Twin Cities. We are an equal opportunity employer are seeking IT professionals with great personality and strong technical skills who are excited to partner with our clients, and help them grow their business through IT ingenuity.
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 07:40:57 PDT