FULL TIME Molly Maid Home Cleaning/ Housekeeper Service Team Leader
Molly Maid of Birmingham and SE Oakland County is seeking hard-working, dependable and conscientious individuals for FULL TIME TEAM LEADER work on uniformed home cleaning teams.
We're a highly successful office of a national franchise, and our customer reviews rate us #1 in our area. We are expanding our business, and are looking for great people to fill several open positions as partners or team leaders.
FULL TIME shift is Monday-Friday, normally from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. No scheduled late nights or weekends!
We offer PAID TRAINING, excellent compensation and good working conditions for persons who:
- Have a valid Michigan Driver's License (required).
- Have dependable transportation to get to and from work, OR be able to use public transportation.
- Can be bonded by our insurance company.
Prior hotel or home cleaning experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
Top 11 Reasons To Work For Molly Maid:
1. Great pay as well as customer tips when received.
2. Paid training.
3. Company cars, professional equipment and all cleaning supplies.
4. Paid vacations.
5. Opportunity for advancement.
6. Weekly paychecks.
7. Positive atmosphere.
8. Have fun and make new friends.
9. Friendly "family" environment.
10. Molly Maid of Birmingham and SE Oakland County has an excellent reputation, and has been in business for over thirty years.
11. Public bus transportation (Greenfield Road #415 and Southfield Road #420) stops in front of our office.
Minimum Qualifications: Please be sure that you meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous work experience
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- Must be legally able to work in the United States
- Clean background...no criminal history
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job, including carrying up to 35 pounds, climbing stairs, bending and stretching, etc.
- Full time
- Veterans are encouraged to apply.
3 EASY WAYS TO APPLY:
1. CALL our office at 248.644.0200 to schedule an interview. Evening and Saturday morning interviews can be scheduled.
2. APPLY IN PERSON at our offices at Molly Maid of Birmingham and Southeast Oakland County, 31119 Greenfield Road, Beverly Hills, MI 48025. Stop by Monday-Friday between 7:30 AM to 2:00 PM. No appointment necessary!
3.. REPLY to this ad, and we will contact you. Be sure to include your email and phone number! :-)
Key words: aide, Birmingham, clean, cleaning service, cleaners, cleaner, cleaning team, fun, cleaning job, full time, home cleaner, home cleaning, hotel, hospitality, house cleaning, house keeper, house keepers, housekeeping, housekeeper, housekeepers, house-keeping, house-keeper, house-keepers, house cleaner, house cleaning, home cleaner, Home Service Professional, HSP, local cleaning, maid, maids, maid service, manager, residential cleaning, trainer, job, Oakland County, Royal Oak, AngelMaid, Angel Maid, Molly Maid, Molly Maid of Birmingham, MollyMaid, MerryMaids, merry maids, Ask Alice, Cleaning Authority, MaidAide, Maid Aide, MaidPro, Maid Pro, Enviro-Clean, getmaid
Molly Maid of Birmingham & SE Oakland County is a leader in home cleaning services. Our office is rated the #1 home cleaning service company in our area on Google.
The company is an independently-owned Molly Maid franchise. Molly Maid operates across the United States, with over 250 local franchises.
Our company relieves our customers of their house cleaning chores. By outsourcing this work to us, they have more time for the things that really matter in their lives.
We specialize in professionally cleaning homes in Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham, Royal Oak and Southfield.
We've been providing trusted and reliable home cleaning services for over 30 years. All of our employees are professionally trained, insured and bonded.
Our training program alone includes over 40 hours of classroom and practical training lessons.
Beverly Hills, MI
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 08:19:26 PDT