Structural Engineer w/ PE
Structural Engineer w/PE-
- Perform detailed and complex technical analysis of a variety of structural engineering problems, primarily steel and reinforced concrete design.
- Monitor and research applicable regulatory requirements.
- Break complex technical tasks into manageable subtasks.
- Establish scope, schedules and budgets for moderate structural engineering projects.
- Collection and interpretation of engineering data.
- Development of project design basis.
- Development of specifications.
- Performance of detailed engineering.
- Write Engineering Reports as required.
* Requires Bachelors or Master's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
* 5 - 10 years of relevant work experience.
* P.E. required.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Ability to work independently to handle a variety of structural engineering projects.
Genesis Technical Staffing, Inc., provides proven staffing solutions for the Industrial work force. We offer more than 100 years experience in matching the most qualified talent with the most innovative industrial, engineering, and technical companies. Our unique approach is based on integrity, honesty, and the sincere desire to foster mutually beneficial relationships. At Genesis, our employees' success is our success.
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 08:24:29 PDT