Large Scaffolding Company seeking an Assistant Safety Manager
This position performs observations of the erection, dismantling and modification being performed by our crews in the field for full compliance of our company policies and procedures as well as all federal, state and local government codes.
- Perform daily safety inspections of scaffold and hoisting operations
- Investigate, respond, report and record all incidents, accidents and near misses
- Inspect equipment for compliance according to the approved drawings
- Maintain an updated database of all field employees Certificates
- Handle and maintain all records submitted to the Corporate Safety Director
- Work with all Project Managers and General Foreman to submit all documents needed for the General Contractors (including but not limited to JHA, Pre Quals, Site Specific Safety Plans, Fall Protection Plans, etc...)
- Ensure all permits are compliant and ensure variances are pulled in a timely matter as needed.
- Aid in the development of new innovative safety management processes
Safway Atlantic was created by bringing together the experience and expertise of two trusted names in the industry: Atlantic Hoisting & Scaffolding and Safway Services. By combining Atlantic Hoisting & Scaffolding's reputation for designing innovative high-performance solutions, with Safway Service's award-winning safety, extensive engineering staff and powerful project management system, Safway Atlantic can deliver the most comprehensive urban access solutions available in the New York, New Jersey and Chicago metropolitan markets. Whether the access challenge is large or small, complex or straightforward, we provide a world-class solution to efficiently and safely meet client access, hoist or scaffolding needs.
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 05:27:17 PDT