Field Service Technician
TeamEPS is the largest privately owned pre-press field service operation in the U.S. and have built a reputation of reliable, efficient and affordable field service for the printing industry. Our success has paved the way for an increase in our field force with new, enthusiastic and professional field service technicians.
The TeamEPS technician is a representative of our reputation and our brand. As such we expect our field force to be professional in appearance and demeanor. The image coupled with a full set of skills to perform the task of equipment installation, troubleshooting and field repair in a timely and efficient manner.
This is a great opportunity for someone with technical field service experience, a recent graduate with a technical degree or a military veteran. It takes a special type of person to be a TeamEPS service technician and we pride ourselves in having the best in the business.
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our team, please submit your resume.
Responsibilities include :
• Field level support for electro-mechanical equipment.
• Troubleshoot based upon, training, observation and derived experience.
• Pre-installation survey and physical equipment installation.
• Customer training on equipment operation and ongoing maintenance.
• Equipment refurbishment and equipment maintenance in Erlanger, KY facility.
• Prepare and submit company necessary paperwork complete and on time.
• Overnight travel is required.
Skills required :
• Strong communicator, both verbal and written.
• Able to work within a team environment.
• Mechanically inclined, with demonstrable capabilities to use hand tools and precision measurement devices.
• Practical experience with personal computer hardware, software and basic networking.
Training that will be provided:
• Manufacturer specific equipment training will be provided.
• Basic printing techniques and terms used in the printing industry will be taught.
• Fundamentals of printing for color reproduction will be taught.
TeamEPS rebuilds, sells, installs, trains end-users to operate, and provides on-going maintenance for special purpose computers manufactured for the printing industry.
Kansas City, KS
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 05:47:56 PDT