Strategic Sourcing Manager - Real Estate Design and Construction
The Holyoake Search Group is presently engaged on an exclusive basis by a Fortune 50 client in New Jersey on a search for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to support cost savings and revenue generation goals for a Real Estate Design and Construction spend of more than $1.2B per year. The scope includes, but is not limited to, successfully leading the Sourcing process and negotiation to achieve favorable contracts and services in the area of Construction, Architectural, Engineering, Commissioning, Environmental and Consulting services. It's an exciting time to join and this is just one of several positions created as part of a firm-wide Procurement transformation.
- Advises and guides internal business partners through the end-to-end acquisition process to procure goods and services that achieve the internal business partners' intended outcomes around customer experience and profitability
- Performs market analysis to help identify suppliers and locations which produce the most favorable financial and operational outcomes for internal business partners
- Leads the cross functional team to determine the business and technical requirements and drafts necessary language to translate them into RFXs for distribution to suppliers
- Drives all aspects of complex strategic sourcing RFP's and direct contract negotiation processes and leads negotiations of business and pricing terms
- Responsible for end to end elements of the sourcing process in order to drive consensus on critical supplier selection actions
- Solves complex problems to ensure business and financial issues result in sound decisions
- Works with clients to resolve supplier related business issues
- Stays current with industry trends, and becomes a trusted advisor to internal clients.
- Presents new products, technologies and services from existing or new suppliers to clients.
We are looking for 7-12+ years of Strategic Sourcing experience specific to the Design & Construction space. In addition, the successful candidate must possess the following:
- Ability to communication in construction industry terms and concepts with internal clients and external suppliers
- Understanding of commercial building design and construction processes
- Experience in site walk-throughs, construction insurance requirements and construction bidding processes
Most ideal would be some previous experience in the commercial construction, architectural, engineering, construction management or construction consulting industry.
A generous compensation and benefits package is on offer (competitive base salary, Class A offices, highly subsidized healthcare, consistent bonuses, top 401k match, pension plan), along with opportunities for future promotion and learning.
Interviews are being held immediately.
The Holyoake Search Group is a New York based recruitment specialist focused exclusively on the Procurement function. This is our passion and our singular focus. Founder and Managing Director, Mark Holyoake, has spent his entire career in the specialist recruitment industry and today he is one of the nation's go-to recruiting experts within this niche market. Companies have engaged him and his team to find Analyst to Executive level candidates within all facets of the Procurement function, including Strategic Sourcing & Category Management, Procurement Operations & Systems and Supplier Relationship Management.
Jersey City, NJ
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 09:09:27 PDT