OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
• Contribute to a working environment that allows all employees equal opportunities for development, growth, and advancement.
• Responsible for quality and continuous improvement within the job scope.
• Responsible for all actions/responsibilities as described in company-controlled documentation for this position.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• 1 year experience as a porter/or janitor preferred.
• High school diploma or GED
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Comply with corporate policies and procedures to maintain a clean, safe working environment within the facility and property surrounding the premises.
• Perform routine tasks on a regular basis in accordance to a Weekly Maintenance Schedule.
• Maintain adequate inventory of janitorial supplies and equipment.
• Provide general housekeeping duties in a timely, effective, and professional manner, including but not limited to:
o Cleaning Common Areas, Offices, Break Rooms, and Restrooms
o Dusting/Cleaning Furniture, Equipment, and Fixtures
o Stripping/Mopping/Waxing Floors
o Vacuuming/Spot-Cleaning Carpeting
o Trash Removal
o Window Washing
o Grounds Maintenance
• Move furniture, appliances, and fixtures as requested
• Assist maintenance team and/or service contractors as required.
• This is a service department; you will interact with all departments and supply all cleaning needs in a timely, effective and professional manner. Your duties will be defined by your direct supervisor
• Responsible for quality and continuous improvement within the job scope
• Contributes to and supports the corporation's quality initiatives by encouraging team and individual contributions toward the corporation's quality improvement efforts.
• Willing to work overtime and on weekends, as needed
• Duties are performed primarily in a smoke-free office environment.
• All shifts. Overtime will be mandatory as workload demands.
• Work occasionally near mechanical parts and in high places.
• Exposure to cold temperatures in the winter and hot temperatures in the summer.
• Occasional duties in an outside environment.
• Ability to lift maximum of 50 Lbs.
• Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, balance and reach.
• The noise level is moderate.
If you are interested in this position, please apply in our career portal: www.procapslabs.com or
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 11:05:36 PDT