Senior Software Engineer
Zigatta has teamed up with a growing firm in Irving looking to add a Senior Software Engineers to their team. This firm is going through tremendous growth and great opportunity. Full stack .NET developers with deep design and delivery experience of multi-tier web base applications. Ability to coordinate technical standards within a development team and successful record of accomplishment of delivering high quality products on time following Agile methodologies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Deep design and delivery experience of multi-tier products with web-based, plugin-based, mobile-based clients on the Microsoft C#/.NET/SQL Server technology stack
- Good experience working in an Agile environment.
- Design and build robust SOAP and REST-based Web Services
- Great verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Expert at designing, coding, and implementing with 24/7 stability, performance, scalability, localization requirements in mind.
- Designs, builds, and tests high quality complex frameworks and systems while being able to diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Implements continuous build and automated unit test frameworks.
- Ensures that implementation follows designs, and directs modifications of designs
- Responsible for project estimates
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate with team members
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 7+ years of hands on development experience
- Fluent knowledge of Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
- Deep Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD) as well as procedural programming experience.
- 3 years' experience with application architecture, development, test & maintenance
- 2 years' experience in relational databases including SQL Server, ORACLE & in NOSQL including Hadoop, & couchbase
- Deep working knowledge of DBMS such as MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Deep working knowledge of ETL with SSIS and data migrations.
- Understanding of infrastructure systems such as IIS administration, LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP) Server administration/configuration, basic Linux shell scripting.
- Experience in software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
Please call David Parkes - 214-577-8323
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 12:28:30 PDT