Commercial Construction - Project Manager / Estimator
Catalyst Construction is currently interviewing qualified candidates for a Project Manager / Estimator who possess a 4 year college degree in Construction Management, Construction Technology or related construction degree. Person must have references for projects they have run as the lead Project Manager. Candidate must have experience with new building construction as well as renovations.
Project Manager will work with company staff including Field Superintendents, Project Administrators, accounting, and will be in charge of all project activities from the estimate to the closeout. Project Manager will be responsible for developing new clients, projects, as well as working with existing clients. Estimating experience is required and the candidate must have the ability to use estimating software to develop construction estimates and bids.
Catalyst was formed 18 years ago and continues to grow while developing new business primarily from repeat, referral business and continues to construct many different types of projects including commercial offices, medical facilities, institutional buildings, automobile dealerships, as well many different facilities for foundations, and not for profit organizations. Catalyst is committed to developing the best staff using the best tools, equipment, technology, and communication software in the construction industry.
We are looking for the individual who wants to develop their own projects as well as run projects for clients that Catalyst currently serves. We have a great process and system along with the support of a great staff to assist in the administrative aspects of the project.
Catalyst is looking for the individual who may be late in their career or just recently started, who enjoys constructing commercial projects and wants to join a professional staff.
- Catalyst primarily works in the Central Indiana Region, however does occasionally construct projects out of the area.
- Candidates who looking for a company with great values, a company committed to furthering the careers of individuals, and an environment where your past experiences and work are valued, this is the company you are looking to join.
- Candidates looking for a company that is committed to using technology in the field to maximize your efficiency and reduce wasted time, Catalyst uses the latest software, i Pads, and Laptops to run our projects.
Candidates best suited for this position are as follows:
- Must have experience as a Commercial Construction Project Manager with a resume detailing past projects and past work experiences, education, training etc.
- Candidates who have an exceptional work ethic, committed to the highest personal and professional character
- Candidates must be able to pass initial and random drug testing
- OSHA Certified and have had previous safety training.
- Candidate must a complete understanding of interpersonal relationships of working with Owners, Architects, Engineers, City Officials etc.
- Candidate must have experience in new buildings (including site work) as well as renovation to existing buildings.
- Must have the ability and attitude to run large projects as well as small projects.
- This position is multi-faceted and will require the highest level of computer and technology use possible in the construction industry - you must be comfortable working with computers / laptops /i-pads / i-phones,etc.
- Person must be able to manage multiple projects and field superintendents and be able to work with Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors, Suppliers, and Public Officials who are involved with the project.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Based on the information above if you have interest in talking with us about this position, please contact me. All information will be held with the utmost confidentiality.
Catalyst Construction Management is a construction management firm that performs work as a Construction Manager and General Contractor. Most projects are referred to Catalyst due to the high performance standards and quality that we achieve on our projects. Catalyst is locally Owned from Indianapolis.
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 04:15:53 PDT