Sr. PHP Web Developer
Track5Media, LLC is searching for a talented LAMP / PHP Developer who can take our company to the next level. We are a small (but mighty) team of Internet marketers and seasoned entrepreneurs looking for a senior level programmer who can maintain our current internet properties and work with our team to develop better ones.
Although Track5Media has several profitable years under its belt, the company has not lost its startup feel. Our team is small, but growing quickly, so finding the right players and building the culture is important to us. Smart people who can handle independence, teamwork and get excited about building great products are a must!
• Building HTML5/CSS3 layouts from provided PSD files
• Building dynamic web apps using PHP, MySQL & PDO
• Leveraging REST services and other third party APIs
• Rapidly solving problems, bugs, and compatibility issues
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools as necessary
• Following internal procedure and coding standards
Skills and Requirements:
Caution: We build some pretty impressive web applications. Please read through these requirements carefully.
• Self-motivated and organized with excellent visual and verbal communications skills
• Ability to self-manage and meet required deadlines
• LAMP stack development (5+ years of significant experience)
• Experience developing in a web framework
• Expert knowledge with Content Management Systems, either from your own design or from MVC frameworks such as Zend, Laravel, etc.
• Thorough understanding of relational databases and security relating to PHP/MySQL.
• Good sensibilities around UI/UX design
• Ability to build and consume custom SOAP and REST APIs
• Familiar with responsive design
• Degree in computer science or relevant work experience
• Experience writing unit tests / detailing testing procedures for your work
• PHP Data Objects (PDO)
• Experience with Node.js
• Object-oriented application building in a professional agile/scrum environment
• Familiarity with REST & CURL
• Experience with SASS/SCSS
• Foundation (or similar responsive front-end framework)
• Experience with Gulp, Bower and NPM
• Knowledge working closely with Git
• Company Paid Health Insurance
• Dental and Vision Insurance (company split)
• Paid time off on your birthday
• Company paid short and long term disability insurance
• Company paid life insurance policy
• Retirement Plan with 3% company match
• Office snack / cereal bar and sponsored lunches
• Happy hours and company paid events with the team
• In - office massages
• Other cool perks and benefits
Candidates should email a diverse portfolio of programming work for review.
Track5Media is a equal opportunity employer.
PROVIDING CREATIVE SOLUTIONS AND BUILDING CONNECTIONS THROUGH OUR INNOVATIVE PORTFOLIO OF ONLINE BRANDS.
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 08:19:10 PDT