Network Analyst - I
Network Analyst - I is onsite and remote support for multiple clients; applying time management and technical skills to ensure proper completions of support tickets. Providing escalation support to helpdesk staff, and work on Server and Data Center related tickets, projects.
• Contacts clients on support issues via Phone and Email
• Support multiple clients via remote session
• Able to troubleshoot onsite, new client issues with 3rd party vendors in a professional manner
• Able to work from home in a quiet area with Internet access.
• Able to handle escalated tickets from Helpdesk Team
• Able to be On-call handle Server related outages.
• 3 years Network Analyst or Network Administration related support experience
• 3 years operating systems experience (Windows Server and workstations)
• Network experience (5 years); ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support simple network issues; i.e. connectivity from pc to switch to router.
• Experience designing, installing and supporting networks in multiple environments for various clients.
• Experience in using router/firewalls vial cli commands, with a strong grasp of routing.
• MCSE preferred.
• Strong proficiency and understanding in Windows Domain workstation software installation and support
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Demonstrated experience implementing IT projects.
• Strong computer analysis and diagnostic skills with the ability to implement quick and effective solutions to network problems
• Proven dedication to enabling continuous operations
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, conducive to team development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must possess a valid driver's license and car as driving to client locations is required
• Daily interaction with multiple clients pertaining to technical issues.
• 60% of the work will be performed at client locations where workspace conditions will vary. Must be able to lift, carry, and re-position all parts of user workstations, network appliances, and printers. There will be consecutive hours spent sitting in front of a computer monitor, utilizing a keyboard and mouse. Some work may be done from home and will necessitate a dedicated quiet work-space with internet access and Internet port available for work phone (Provided by ADS) and laptop to remote client PC's and Server is also necessary.
• Must have working automobile that will be used to drive to client sites. Mileage will be paid for traveling to client sites.
ADS Technology provides timely and reliable IT support for businesses in South Florida, with consultants that are trained in the latest information technology solutions so that our clients can benefit from the best practices in the industry, and in not have to hire a full-time IT person or team.
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 13:45:17 PDT