Overseeing and managing staff working on the production line; continually monitoring production processes; implementing changes to working practices in order to meet targets; ensure strict adherence to guidelines and policies.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Overseeing and managing staff on the production line to include:
- approving and authorizing clocking hours and overtime allocation;
- ensuring all staff are trained and tested in order to meet requirements of job;
- Measuring and monitoring productions;
- Ensuring previously agreed targets are met and if necessary exceeded;
- Checking and reporting temperatures, dates and rotation;
- Ensuring a high level of hygiene in all areas, and adhering to safe working practices at all times;
- Being aware of and ensuring conformity and compliance to HACCP and FDA regulations;
- Carrying out stock takes and monitoring the delivery of food from stores, i.e. checking deliveries to ensure accuracy of incoming stock and relevant paperwork;
- Working position(s) within the department accordingly/ as scheduled
- Liaising directly with food stores/dispatch/equipment and airside departments;
- Resolving issues in department effectively and efficiently.
- Performing regular quality checks;
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience in a related industry
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. College degree preferable
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Able to perform under pressure, maintaining a consistent level of work output, and willing to adapt to unpredictable working hours and situations.
- Team player & self-starter
- Strong attention to detail
A growing logistics company providing airline catering service recognized for excellent customer service and a comprehensive food safety program.
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 10:32:10 PDT