Sr. Active Directory Engineer (Secret Clearance)
Title: Sr. Active Directory Engineer
Location: Miami , FL
Work Requirements: Must be able to obtain secret clearance. Must be a US Citizen
The Senior Active Directory Engineer is a subject matter expert that has global responsibility for the design and configuration of Active Directory and Windows Server environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Proven expertise in designing and architecting domain consolidation projects.
• Design and architect a global Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Group Policy, domain consolidation for multiple large scale organizations.
• Utilize logical problem solving to find creative solutions to problems in the environment on a broad scale
• Solid Quest/Dell Active Roles Server experience
• Plan and execute Active Directory Domain level upgrades
• Support integration and authentication projects for 3rd party vendor solutions, SSO, cloud hosting
• Plan and design Group Policy Objects as requested to ensure compliance of company policies for servers and user end-point devices.
• Troubleshoot and resolve Active Directory, GPO, Kerberos, Active Directory Federated Services, Forefront Identity Manager and other password/identity management systems.
• Assist in management and support of internal and external DNS systems. Assist in management and support of internal DHCP architecture and scoping.
• Work with stakeholders and other technical teams to collect business and technical requirements and design / deliver enterprise level solutions
• Create and update technical documentation of operating procedures as needed
• Maintain standards for installation of infrastructure software / hardware installations.
• Oversee the architecture and design of the global backup and recovery of Active Directory.
• Collaborate and communicates with architects with internal departments and vendor partners.
• Own and lead discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions. Recommends solutions as appropriate.
• Support IT goals and objectives including measures and projects.
• Provide problem solving leadership based on experience with the technology.
• Act as a member of the Windows Active Directory Domain Administrator Support Team in providing timely and efficient support to assigned operations; coordinate day-to-day operations, apply security patches/fixes and anti-virus updates as released by software manufacturers and anti-virus vendors, create and implement domain level security policies such as authentication mechanisms, password policies and rules, IPSEC policies etc., review domain level rights and privileges and perform changes to the same as appropriate, and maintenance in a critical enterprise-class servers.
• Collaborate in assessing current and expected Windows infrastructure needs, configuration, maintenance, optimization and documentation of Windows infrastructure.
• Follow and apply configuration and security standards and policies within a defined Change Management process.
• Assist with implementing solutions for hardware and software. Implement common preventive maintenance practices for hardware and software.
• Ensure that system improvements and changes are implemented correctly and completely, and monitor all effects of the modifications.
• Manage a large, complex site or network.
• Works under general direction from senior management.
• Establish/recommend policies on system use and services.
• Perform common administrative tasks.
• Support of a distributed MS Windows-based network.
• Must possess proven experience working with a large enterprise distributed computing environment. Directory Services Infrastructure architect/design/support as represented above, a strong understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Requires MCSE: Server Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2012, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2012
CompTIA SEC+ CE or equivalent DoD IAT Level II certification
8-10 years of directly related experience supporting Enterprise Windows Active Directory Environments. Depending on degree obtained (please see education requirements) at least 8+ years of similar experience.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte and Milwaukee. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 14:08:40 PDT