Marketing Manager, Lead Generation
Position: Marketing Manager, Lead Generation
This position reports directly to the CMO and is responsible for planning, implementing and tracking the success of marketing campaigns that funnel leads into ReposiTrak's sales pipeline, and generate sales revenue.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to produce high-quality results, effective cross-functional communication, and thrive in a fast paced environment with multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Manage email campaign execution process (within Act-On) across multiple stakeholders and initiatives, including email campaign set up, testing, QA and change rounds, approval, and deployment in adherence to deadlines.
- Partner directly with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to develop campaign strategy and execution plans that scale revenue growth.
- Report on campaign performance (within Act-on and SalesForce) and share results with stakeholders, including identifying opportunities to improve and scale campaigns in real-time.
- Own strategy, creation and execution of multivariate testing in email nurture programs.
- Execute detailed quality control check points to ensure campaigns are deployed with the highest quality, attention to detail, and operating as required by stakeholders.
- Manage database segmentation (within Act-on) with a focus on accuracy and quality, to ensure appropriate audiences are receiving the right communications.
- Support all related campaign elements such as trade shows, press releases, website content, and webinars.
- College graduate with 3+ years of experience managing campaign execution using Act-on (or a similar marketing automation or email marketing platform) and Salesforce (or a similar CRM platform).
- Superior project management and organization skills to execute complex campaigns, while also managing and motivating internal stakeholders to strict campaign timelines.
- A confident and proactive self-starter with exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multi-task while driving results.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A passion for learning, change, and thinking outside the box to propose and implement new campaigns, process efficiencies, and innovative solutions.
- A team player with a great sense of humor.
- 3+ years of experience managing B2B marketing campaigns through Marketing Automation platforms (Act-on or similar) and CRM systems (Salesforce or similar).
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including Excel proficiency and proven ability to interpret and analyze performance data, report on top-to-bottom funnel metrics, and use data to improve campaign performance.
- Preferred: 1-2 years of experience editing and updating HTML code (for email campaigns).
Location & Travel: This is a remote position with intermittent travel up to 25%
Benefits: Excellent benefits package, including medical, 401k, life insurance, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
ReposiTrak, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Park City Group (NASDAQ:PCYG) and was co-founded with Leavitt Partners. ReposiTrak® provides food retailers and suppliers with a robust cloud-based solution to help them protect their brands and remain in compliance with the rapidly evolving regulations in the Food Safety Modernization Act. Additionally, ReposiTrak enables traceability as products and their ingredients move between trading partners. More information is available at www.repositrak.com.
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 19:11:55 PDT