NVXL is expanding its research and development team in the field of deep learning and machine learning via hardware acceleration. We are looking for an engineer with experience and/or knowledge in OpenCL for FPGA programming. Apart from good programming skills, this individual must be deadline driven and able to communicate effectively with the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or MS degree in Software Engineering
- Experience in C, C++, OpenCL/FPGA, and scripting
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas
- Experience in at least one of these disciplines:
- Multi-threaded or distributed programming
- Board Support Package (BSP)
- Algorithmic and hardware performance optimization techniques, especially with Floating Point Arithmetic
- Caffe, Tensorflow, CNTK or other open-source, deep learning framework CNN
- GPU acceleration (CUDA)
NVXL is developing a revolutionary compute acceleration platform enabling tomorrow's applications, deep learning, and machine learning. With unprecedented flexibility and scale, NVXL is transforming the way compute acceleration is deployed, consumed, and delivered. Running on standard hardware, NVXL's platform handles low-level implementation details so developers and data scientists can be more productive. The platform can scale to thousands of FPGA and ASIC compute acceleration devices connected via a redundant, persistent fabric and can virtualize the compute power required for a myriad of cloud-scale applications.
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 18:12:33 PDT