Sr. Front End Web Developer / SEO Expert
This is the job opportunity you have been waiting for!
MatchWare, an international software development company is looking for a multi-talented, highly efficient web professional to join our talented team in the Tampa, Florida office located in Hyde Park.
The front-end web designer will work closely with our in-house graphic designer and marketing team to develop and maintain our extensive portfolio of websites in 4 languages. Other key responsibilities include SEO management, strategies, activities and reporting, while working daily with executives in our US, UK, Denmark and German offices.
What's in it for you:
• Competitive Salary
• Simple - IRA
• 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
• Fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment
Requirements for Web Development:
• 5 or more years of professional experience
• Expert skills in Dreamweaver or a Comparable HTML Editing Software
• Expert in WordPress
• Fluent in HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience developing HTML e-mails for Email campaigns
• Working knowledge of responsive design
• Proficient in Photoshop
• Excellent command of English (spoken and written) and good communication skills
• Extremely well organized and an exceptional eye for detail
• PC Proficient
Requirements for SEO:
• Expert in Google Analytics, Campaign / Goal tracking and Conversion optimization
• Expert with On-page optimization and A/B testing
• Expert with page optimization for organic SEO
• Strategic link development for in-bound links
• Advanced experience with tools such as, Web CEO, MOZ, SpyFu, Adobe Analytics suite, etc.
• Analyze trends and provide insight through regular meetings & reports
Bonus: copywriting and multilingual
MatchWare is a Danish software house founded in 1992, which develops mind mapping and meeting management solutions. MatchWare is a multinational company with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany and France. MatchWare is privately held and financially backed by its executive team.
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 08:07:40 PDT