Nurse Manager, Labor & Delivery - Central Florida
The Nurse Manager, Labor & Delivery will oversee and handle the operations and services of the unit of a 24 hour basis in order to achieve organizational priorities and superior patient satisfaction. The Nurse Manager will serve as an influential leader that creates high performing teams by building solid relationships, and fosters an inclusive and engaged environment that continuously strives for success. The Nurse Manager will be responsible for integrating the activities of nursing staff with other hospital personnel and charged with the effective and efficient operation of the unit and staff. They will oversee that orders, treatments, plans of care, clinical pathways are being carried out in a manner supportive of patient care and recovery.
Requirements & Education:
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Master's degree preferred
• Active, non-restricted R.N license for the state of Florida
• Five years of demonstrated leadership and management of women and children's services units
• 3-5 years of program development and service line enhancement
• Willingness to relocate to Florida
Bristol Associates has maintained a healthcare industry practice for 50 years. Positions include hospital based Nursing Directors and Vice Presidents as well as administrative, support and ancillary Directors and Vice Presidents. Please visit our website www.bristolassoc.com for more information.
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 16:08:43 PDT