Project Manager - Engineering
Our team is looking for a Project Manager with previous electrical engineering and business experience/education. The PM is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating new product and process development. This position provides oversight of the entire project, from product launch through technical development and customer implementation. We will consider recent graduates with both an engineering and a business background.
• Implement projects and new accounts from inception through completion
• Cross-departmental management and supervision of projects.
• Effective collaboration within and between departments.
• Ensure that technical and business expectations are met or exceeded.
• Ensure cost and budget requirements are observed.
• Reporting of progress and results.
• Previous work experience in business, engineering or a related field.
• Strong management and collaboration skills.
• Excellent ability to understand and analyze business metrics.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks under time sensitive deadlines.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, with a Minimum GPA of 3.5.
• MBA or equivalent business experience.
• Training or experience in Project Management preferred
DEX is an engineering, manufacturing and repair company that provides services to corporations occupying the renewable energy, medical and IT sectors. Our expertise is in engineering hi-tech electronic and electro-mechanical components. We offer solutions that span the entire product life cycle - from concept, through production and after-market support.
Westlake Village, CA
Sat, 7 Oct 2017 08:49:27 PDT