Lead/Senior Java Developer
JAVA role in Pasadena, CA Permanent
Cloud based email and collaborative technologies, Enterprise Mobility Management, the Enterprise App Store, etc.
Cloud based development technologies, federated Single Sign On complementing software as a service, infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, database as a service, etc.
Web Technologies such as web content management, digital asset management, content delivery networks, web analytics, search engine optimization, content search etc for B2B websites
Legacy technologies such as Lotus Notes infrastructure, applications and their retirement.
Process engineering, improvisation, implementation and adoption as the technology landscape changes.
• Day-to-day technical management and administration of Google Apps for Work, specifically the Admin Console, Google Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Drive, Sites, Hangouts, Google+, MDM, etc.
• Lead a team of Tier 3 system administrators, ensure operational effectiveness of processes and procedures, automate tasks and procedures and help build and maintain an integrated ecosystem with adjoining technologies and teams.
• Manage and maintain the Adobe Experience Manager based web content management system in support of the company's B2B websites.
• On an ongoing basis, manage and facilitate the enterprise wide deployment of new features and enhancements that Google publishes on their scheduled release calendar.
• Participate in and implement SDLC practices for developing, deploying, running and maintaining applications on the Google cloud platform.
• Discovery and evaluation of new cloud based and application development technologies, concepts, methods, etc.
• Provide technical expertise and support on Lotus Notes infrastructure and application related tasks, challenges and issues.
• Problem analysis, troubleshooting, resolution and closure of critical issues in a timely manner.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & BACKGROUND:
MVC Frameworks: Spring & Play
Front End: HTML5, CSS, Material Design, Angular.js
Databases: Cloud SQL, Mongo DB, Lotus Notes
Analytics: Google Analytics
Cloud Technologies: Google Apps for Work, AWS, Okta, Google Cloud Platform, Akamai
Query Languages: PL SQL, SQL
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server
Business Intelligence: Cognos, Informatica
Enterprise Search: Apache Solr, LucidWorks Fusion
Methodologies: ITIL, SDLC
Other: Python, Lotus Notes, LDAP, SMTP, POP, IMAP
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience is required.
• 5 - 7 years of experience in solution design and implementation of technical solutions for a global organization.
• 5 years of experience administering and managing collaboration systems such as email, chat, video conferencing, intranet, social networking software etc for a large enterprise.
• Experience working with a global and diverse team of managers, engineers, administrators, developers and external consultants
• Proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience.
• Ability to apply technology, new features, functionality and concepts in solving problems and implementing solutions.
• A good comprehension of how company policies relate to business processes, technical processes and procedures
• Ability to define and create design documents, system operating procedures, FAQs
• Ability to multi-task, have strong communication skills
Odesus is an Information Technology Consulting and Staffing Firm. Over the course of the past 14 years, Odesus has established itself as one of the premiere firms providing services to banking, financial, entertainment and insurance clients, among other industries. Our business model is designed to provide services to a few premiere clients in a joint partnership to enhance performance and delivery. Today, the Odesus model has evolved so that we are a complete solutions provider focused on the deployment of IT professionals in a rapid and efficient process.
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 10:05:05 PDT