Property Administrator III
Camelot Facility Management is an established leader in the Facility Management industry with multiple Fortune 100 and 500 clients. Camelot specializes in Corporate Office Facilities, Data Centers and Mobile Maintenance.
Are you a motivated, independent individual ready to take the next step in your career? Are you looking to join an established team with growth opportunities? Apply today and join the Camelot Team!
Camelot is looking for a Property Administrator III who can monitor and maintain the PM work order system and prepare monthly reports. Our ideal candidate possesses excellent oral and written communication skills and is detail oriented with a drive to succeed and go beyond what is required.
We Offer Employees:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Short and long term disability (Provided at no cost to you!)
- Company provided Life insurance and supplemental options
- Manage work order system including adding/changing new properties and dispatching work orders
- Handle phone calls regarding various issues, dispatch maintenance personnel and vendors as needed
- Solicit and engage vendors for property maintenance
- Manage maintenance technician workload
- Enforces compliance with insurance requirements among tenants, contractors and vendors.
- Assist in reconciliation of monthly budget and variance report preparation
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of contract and certificates of insurance.
- Prepare lease summaries of new tenants
- Prepare monthly tenant analysis for clients
- Maintain and establish vendor files
- Write correspondence on various matters pertaining to your portfolio
- Update and prepare monthly reports of certificates of insurance
- Code all invoices, shipping tickets, purchase orders, etc.
- Assists in the preparation of vendor contracts/letters of agreement as needed on behalf of both the property management and engineering staff
- Prepares invoices for items to be billed back to specific tenants such as monthly sub-meter electricity and other items as needed
- Provides administrative support to executive personnel as needed
- Review and close work orders
- Dispatch vendors as needed for routine/urgent and emergency work over $300
- Assemble monthly reporting and billing
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Professional experience is preferred
- Commercial Real Estate experience is preferred
- Proficient with Word, Excel and other Office applications
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- A self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects at any given time
Camelot Services, Inc. incorporated in 2003 for the purpose of providing high quality, professional, property and facilities management to clients who want customized, cost-effective service. Headquartered in Plano, TX, Camelot has representation across the nation and has provided consultation services on an International level.
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 08:25:38 PDT