The Site Safety Manager works to ensure the safety of employees, subcontractors, and the general public on the project. Duties include oversight of the overall projects safety. The Site Safety Manager helps to conduct training for project employees and consults with project supervisors to develop safe work plans for all project phases and tasks.
• Oversee and ensure the safety of employees, subcontractors and general public.
• Enforce Corporate and project specific safety and health programs as well as federal, state and local safety standards.
• Assist in implementation, coordination and updating of the project specific safety program.
• Identify known/potential exposures and recommend corrective action
• Report project specific safety performance and future plans.
• Work closely with field supervision to plan more complex safety aspects of the project construction.
• Develop Project Specific safety training for jobsite personnel including subcontractors.
• Coordinate third party safety reviews including OSHA.
1. Undergraduate degree in safety and health or related discipline.
2. 5 years relevant construction safety experience.
3. First Aid /CPR/AED Certified.
4. OSHA Outreach trainer for construction.
5. 40 Hour Hazardous Waste Worker Training with up to date 8 hour refreshers and Supervisor Training.
6. NYC FDNY required training.
ECCO III Enterprises, Inc offers a competitive salary package along with a comprehensive benefits package. ECCO III Enterprises, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 06:48:48 PDT