Insurance Restoration Company - Project Manager
C&Z Construction has been a staple In the restoration industry in the Harrisburg area for over 30 years . We are looking for a qualified Project Manager assistant to join our growing team.
Duties will include:
- Coordination of In-house employees and sub contractors
- Quality control
- Problem solving
- Data Collection
- Job Scheduling
- Customer Communication
- Management of field personnel
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Residential Remodeling Experience (3+ Years)
- The ability to use modern technology for communication and reporting.
- Existing relationships within the industry strongly encouraged
- 45 - 75k / Year depending on experience and skillset
- 1 week of paid flex days + 9 Standard Holidays
- Bonuses based on performance
- Company Vehicle
We have more than 30 years of experience cleaning up chaos. When tragedy hits, we aim to provide fast, clear communication between our clients and our response teams. We work with our clients to understand, identify and apply a personalized action plan to fit their unique situation, getting their lives back to normal as quickly as possible. You can be a part of helping families return to their home by joining our team of professionals dedicated to that mission.
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 09:03:08 PDT