Project Manager - Construction
National General Contractor Seeking Full Time Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing all activities of a project ranging from $2-$25 million. Your primary responsibilities will be to establish and meet budgets, schedules, cost control, project coordination, closeout and client/owner satisfaction.
Projects are located in Florida. The PM is expected to travel to the jobsite as needed, but based out of the Sarasota / Bradenton area.
- Degree in Building Construction highly preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in any of the following sectors: commercial mid-rise / high-rise / multi-family housing (no single family homes), assisted living facility, healthcare, hospital, office, hospitality, education and public projects.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate and coordinate between several different departments and clients. Must be able to handle conflict resolution.
- Above average computer skills. Knowledge of Outlook, MS Office, MS Project required.
- Experience with delivery methods such as General Contracting, CMaR and Design/Build.
- Seeking result-oriented professionals who work well in a team environment and are committed to excellence.
At CORE, trust is our foundation.
OUR MISSION IS TO EARN THE TRUST OF OUR EMPLOYEES, BUILDING PARTNERS, AND CLIENTS.
Achieving this mission begins by building teams with members who have unwavering, comprehensive trust in one another. Each team member understands the CORE Values we stand for: Integrity, Fairness, Continuous Improvement and Results. These CORE Values represent foundational elements of Trust itself. We are dedicated to earning the Trust of our Clients through our commitment to Teamwork, our adherence to our CORE Values, and our dedication to the belief that The Client Decides.
***No Phone Calls Please***
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 12:03:19 PDT