Our client, an independent, SEC-registered, institutional investment consulting firm, is looking to grow our internal software development team and needs an innovative, self-motivated, full-stack software developer experienced with Microsoft technology.
- Participate in the design, coding, testing, optimization and maintenance of our full application stack
- Provide input to help define and implement software development procedures and strategies
- Address technical issues through research, investigation, and debugging
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Provide technical support to end users
- Work with and take direction from the Director of Software Development
Familiarity with the following technologies is desired:
- Microsoft Visual Studio / C#
- WPF / XAML / MVVM
- Linq / Entity Framework
- Windows Workflow Foundation
- T-SQL / Microsoft SQL Server / Database Design
- Regular Expressions
- ASP.Net / Web Services / JSON
- Microsoft Azure / Azure Storage / SQL Azure / General Azure Software Integration
- Office365 / SharePoint / Outlook Integration
- SQL Reporting Services or Similar
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience
- Enjoy finding innovative solutions to technical challenges
- Work well in a team environment
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent, and conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Reliable, self-motivated, and focused on delivering quality products.
Matthew Staffing Solutions is a specialty recruiting firm that provides tailored recruiting and business consulting solutions to clients across a variety of industries. Leveraging our teams diverse skills, knowledge, and experience, Matthew Staffing Solutions advances beyond traditional recruiting models to facilitate immediate and long-term value. We build sustainable business relationships that enable our clients to focus on generating revenue instead of worrying about sourcing, screening and recruiting top talent.
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 12:45:17 PDT