Copier Field Technician
Perry proTECH is looking for motivated candidates to service copiers and office technology in the Ft. Wayne and surrounding area. This is an entry level position and pay is based experience. If you have a knack for fixing things and are comfortable in using a computer then we want to speak with you. We will provide all training and tools needed to successfully perform the job in the field.
- Install and repair systems and software in the field
- Maintain excellent customer relations
- Conduct tests, diagnose problems, and complete repairs in a timely manner
- Maintain records by properly documenting system repairs and upgrades
- Keep all equipment in proper working order
- Continuously update job knowledge by completing required training
- HS diploma with training or experience in computers and/or electronic repair, military experience a plus
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain inventory and provide excellent customer relations
- Team player with a positive, winning attitude
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- A candidate must be professional, orientated toward customer service, and dependable
As a Field Technician you will be compensated at an hourly rate and eligible for a monthly bonus. We also offer a company car after a probationary period. Perry proTECH is an employee owned company.
Offices located in Fort Wayne, Lima, Findlay, Marion, Mansfield, Toledo, Dayton, and Sidney Ohio
PERRY proTECH is recognized as a leading provider of business technology solutions and products throughout northeastern Indiana, southern Michigan and north-south-western Ohio. Established by Rex Perry in 1965, PERRY proTECH serves thousands of companies of all sizes in a variety of industries including financial services, health care, manufacturing, legal, education, telecommunications and utilities. The company offers a wide-range of services including multifunction printers, document storage and retrieval, physical security, wireless, VOIP, networked systems/managed IT and managed print services.
In 2007, Perry Corporation purchased SMS proTECH, a regional leader in information technology services as part of a larger strategy to stay ahead of technology changes. In late 2011 we added our Digital C.O.P.S. division to our ever expanding portfolio, strengthening our ability to deliver security solutions beyond our traditional areas of documents and networks.
We are 100% Employee-Owned. Our 250+ team-members keep our customers in the center of all we do and have a high degree of involvement in work-level decisions.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 09:46:41 PDT