Experienced Bilingual Assistant Property Manager
We are seeking an Experienced Bilingual Assistant Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions. We are currently working with a great community in the Mesquite Texas area, that is looking for an Experienced Bilingual Assistant Property Manager to add to their team. If you have a sharp mind set and enjoy helping others, come join our team and get started with a new community today.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Direct Placement is a short term staffing Firm that specializes in property management personnel.
Direct Placement services the entire Atlanta, Dallas/Fort Worth area.
We staff for the following property management positions:
Leasing Consultants, Assistant Property Managers, Property Managers, Concierge, Housekeepers, Porters, Make Ready, Assistant Maintenance (EPA Certified), Lead Maintenance (EPA Certified)
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:24:48 PDT