FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Summary: Will provide first line maintenance for ATMs, perform limited repairs and preventive maintenance on a variety of financial equipment, perform project and installation support as needed and work on PC and PC peripheral equipment. Individuals responding to this position must have the ability to use basic hand tools/digital volt meters and must have basic PC/network knowledge. Company van provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Prioritizing and planning service calls.
- Contacting customers with estimated time of arrival (ETA) and providing updates as required.
- Directly communicating with customers to provide call updates and resolution.
- Working with local service team and service management team to reassign calls as required.
- Timely and accurate reporting of service updates and call closure information to the call center.
- Escalation of issues to service management team as required.
- Follow material control processes in support of assigned responsibilities (keys, combinations, alarms, parts inventory, etc.).
- Organize and utilize technical documentation in support of job responsibilities.
- Provide first line maintenance on ATMs to include:
- Troubleshooting of problems.
- Clearing of paper jams, card jams, bill jams, deposit jams, etc.
- Clean equipment exterior and interior on each service call.
- Troubleshooting of problems.
- Adhere to service operating procedures.
- Take ownership of your assigned territory and meet service performance goals.
- Actively participate in equipment, maintenance and supply sales lead program.
- Participate in special background checks based on customer base.
Bancsource is a nationwide maintenance service (equipment) provider to over 1,200 banks and retailers. The key technology serviced includes: ATMs, Smart safes, teller cash dispensers, teller cash recyclers, bank scanners and other banking technology. The company is based in Springfield, Missouri and has been operating for more than 36 years. Bancsource services all major OEM equipment for mission critical customer systems including ATMs, smart safes, drive-up systems, vaults and sorters. The company is the largest ATM and branch automation reseller for Nautilus Hyosung in the US market and an image processing technologies reseller for NCR.
In April, 2015, Bancsource www.bancsourceinc.com was purchased by CapitalWorks LLC, a middle market private equity firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
The plan is to build on Bancsource heritage as a great service provider to build a world class service organization capable to provide services across a broad array of self service solutions in the financial and retail industries nationwide. We have a balanced view of growth with an expectation of 10-12% top line growth and 15-17% EBITA growth per year. Secular trends in the financial services industry are pointing towards non-OEM service opportunities supporting the growth strategies of the company.
San Jose, CA
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 14:16:17 PDT