Clinical Research Associate- Remote
Regional Site Managers support the goals of the organization by initiating, monitoring, and closing out clinical study sites following GCP and ICH guidelines as well as companies SOPs and ensuring that study milestones are met.
Education (minimum / desirable): Bachelors degree or higher in a scientific or healthcare discipline preferred. A nursing degree or extensive relevant experience may commensurate.
1. Understanding of medical and business knowledge relevant to clinical trial execution.
2. Minimum of 3 years of CRA experience.
3. Solid understanding of clinical trial design, trial execution, and operations.
4. Demonstrated ability to coordinate, organize, communicate, and manage trial site activities, with knowledge of when to escalate issues to management or clinical team.
5. Advanced understanding of clinical development, knowledge and experience in international (FDA, EMEA, ICH) and local regulations.
6. Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
7. Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple high priority projects, site questions, CRA questions, and clinical team inquiries while managing responsibilities and deadlines.
VIVOS Professional Services, LLC is a Virginia based Recruiting firm offering solutions in 5 functional areas:
1. IT & Technology
2. Healthcare & Life Sciences
3. Trade / Industrial
4. Government Staffing Solutions
5. Outsourcing Solutions
Headquartered in Northern Virginia, VIVOS is operated by a very seasoned management and recruitment team who have worked with thousands of job seekers and employers since the 1990's. Additionally, the VIVOS' international team has brought many industrial Trade and Healthcare workers into the US over the years.
We have built our reputation through results.
St Louis, MO
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 09:57:23 PDT