Civil Engineer - Roadway Design
Our client in Austin is looking to fill an EIT and PE position for Civil Engineers with roadway design experience. This is a direct hire position that will pay a competitive salary, plus benefits. More details about the job are below. If you are interested and meet the requirements, please reply back to this post with your resume.
- Generation of designs for civil infrastructure projects, especially roads and bridges, using MicroStation and/or Geopak
- Perform required engineering calculations for incorporation into project specifications
- Communicate project status and potential issues to internal and external audiences, including clients
- Some travel may be required
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering with minimum 1 year experience in roadway design
- Must be an experienced user of at least two of the following: MicroStation, GeoPak, AutoCAD, Civil 3D; experience with both MicroStation and GeoPak is a big plus
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability for occasional travel
We need LOTS of warehouse team members to help with printing, processing, and packaging of all signage for our client in North Austin.
No Experience? No problem!
These positions are available ASAP!
Work Schedule: 7AM-7PM
- A Shift Schedule: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (with rotating Wednesday)
- B Shift Schedule: Thursday, Friday, Saturday (with rotating Wednesday)
*Rotating Wednesday shift -- one week on, one week off
Day shift pays $11.50/hr + Overtime
If you are interested please reply to this job posting with your resume, or call our office at (512) 900-8708eality startup that is growing quickly!
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 07:56:31 PDT