Social Media Coordinator
TurnKey Marketing is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our Digital Marketing team, with experience optimizing social media channels.
The Social Media Coordinator will lead efforts to communicate and uphold client's reputation, brand and messaging on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
- Complete onboarding process for all new clients across any social product
- Perform/Delegate (if applicable) Social Management duties for all assigned clients
- Complete/Delegate (if applicable) all special requests for all clients
- Perform/Delegate (if applicable) Social Advertising duties for all assigned clients
- Perform ORM (Online Reputation Management) duties for all assigned clients on multiple platforms, including Google My Business, Edmunds, DealerRater, Yelp, Cars.com, etc.
- Monitor spend and budget allocation for all clients
- Identify social media trends, trending topics and relevant opportunities for visibility
- Complete all certifications by department deadline
- Keep social media request sheet, product sheet, and campaign breakdown up to date
- Keep up with software changes, compliance, and Facebook Ad guidelines
- Analyze and measure results for all clients across all applicable products
- Curate Monthly reports for all clients across all applicable products
- Act as point of contact for clients, anticipating needs and responding quickly
- Actively participate in brainstorming and ideation sessions for a wide variety of projects and pitches
Required Skills and Experience
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity, and commitment
- Working knowledge of social media measurement tools, and web analytics such as Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role, with experience on all major social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram
- Must have huge social presence
- Must be self-starter and work with a high level of initiative and flexibility
- Automotive industry experience is a plus
- Google Analytics Certification
- Demonstrated ability to leverage new and emerging social media channels
- Degree preferred are marketing or communications majors/minors or candidates who have a media marketing focus
- Expert level skills in using and navigating social media apps, third-party social media tools, and social media analytics tools
TurnKey Marketing is a boutique integrated marketing firm that specializes in automotive dealerships. We represent many of the largest dealerships in the USA and have a passion for improving marketing for car dealerships. Enjoy a fun work environment with competitive pay, rapid growth and advancement opportunities, and perks such as free team-based events and more.
Are you driven, enthusiastic and committed to making great things happen in a team environment?
We want to know how you can help grow our awesome team and we would love to hear from you!
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 11:30:25 PDT