EPIC Practice Leader
Epic Practice Leader
FutureTech is a growing IT consulting company seeking an Epic Practice Leader. If you are a motivated expert with the proven ability to build a practice while managing multiple consultants/teams this is the opportunity for you. This is your chance to shine in an environment where you will be an integral part of the management and success of the business.
The Practice Leader will be responsible for managing the three main pillars of a successful practice: people management, delivery management and business development.
- Has profit and loss responsibility for the practice and individual consultants/teams and projects
- Accountable for operational and financial metrics and the overall business results of the practice
- Responsible for practice strategic planning and monitoring
- Ensuring profitable growth of the practice
- Ensuring quality of consulting delivery
- Maintaining customer satisfaction and relationships
- Develops strategy and plans to successfully implement operational policies and achieve business objectives
- Accountable for managing and growing a significant revenue stream and customer base
- Strong knowledge of and passion for the healthcare industry
- Strong relationships within the healthcare industry, particularly at the C-level
- 10+ years of prior experience in healthcare IT consulting and/or hospital IT operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of solutions from Epic Systems a must, others such as Allscripts, athenahealth, Cerner Corporation, eClinicalWorks, GE Healthcare, Greenway Health, MEDITECH, or NextGen Healthcare Information Systems is a plus.
- Master's degree in business administration and/or master's degree in a health-related field; bachelor's degree in business or a health-related field preferred.
- Experience managing healthcare technology implementation preferred
- Proven track record of solving complex problems and completing challenging projects.
- Demonstrated diagnostic, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Track record of strong client service and business development
- Demonstrated career progression with increasing responsibilities
- Sophisticated project management expertise using industry-standard methods and tools
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to travel at least 70% of the time, may live anywhere in USA.
All replies are confidential. Please respond with your resume and salary requirement.
Growing IT consulting company specializing in healthcare information technology.
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 08:07:07 PDT