.Net Developer (Western Suburbs)
Solutran is an innovative leader in high volume payment processing serving the nation's largest retailers, consumer product manufacturers, and state governments. We are recruiting a .net developer with skills in front-end application development. This position will be responsible for developing web and mobile applications for Solutran products, including a new patent pending promotion and payment platform that utilizes the latest technologies to assist health care providers in combatting obesity and promoting healthy eating. We are looking for a passionate person driven to make a difference in a culture that is grounded in high performance and collaboration. This is a great opportunity for the right person to use their technical skills to literally change people's lives.
This position will have a primary focus on developing internal and external web and mobile applications using ASP.NET MVC (C#), CSS, HTML and AngularJS. The ideal candidate will also have an interest in performing UI design functions and have strong CSS skills. Solutran developers work closely with product managers, business analysts and management; this provides the right person an opportunity to not only build applications, but also have direct input into product development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Develop web applications using ASP.NET MVC (C#), HTML, CSS, and AngularJS
- Participate in an Agile development process
- Software testing/debugging
- Other related duties may be assigned
Primary Platforms / Technologies Used:
- Microsoft Windows (7, 10, 2008 /2012 Server)
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET Web API
- Oracle RDBMS (10g/11g)
Internal and External Contacts:
- Internal customers (Solutran employees) 90%
- Outside service providers (5%)
- External customers (5%)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience participating in team software development projects
- Proven experience working with relational databases(SQL Server, Oracle)
- Proven analytical and communication skills
- Experience developing ASP.NET MVC applications
- Experience with web services including: WCF, ASP.NET Web API, and REST/JSON
- Experience developing native mobile applications
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with common software design patterns
- Experience utilizing TFS (or similar source control technologies) on a development team
If you are ready for a challenge, send us your resume and cover letter. Be sure to include why you are uniquely qualified for our position and company!
Founded in 1982, Solutran is a high-technology solutions company based in Plymouth. We were founded on the principles of listening to the needs of our customers and innovating solutions to make their businesses better. We have grown into leadership positions in each of our business segments including retail and pharmacy electronic check conversion, consumer incentive payments, WIC payment processing systems, and return check management.
We have recently invented a technology powering Healthy SavingsTM programs, that are designed to change the way America eats.
We are innovators who are grounded in high performance and incredible collaboration. We like to work hard, laugh a lot, and succeed. We specialize in creating game-changing technologies and providing our customers off-the-charts service.
About Healthy Savings
Healthy Savings is a new program that is empowering consumers in America to save money while purchasing healthier foods. Healthy Savings is powered by cutting-edge technology that makes saving on healthier foods nearly effortless. Progressive health insurers and employers are offering Healthy Savings cards to their members to help them eat healthier foods and enjoy healthier lives.
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 10:58:29 PDT