Site Acquisition Manager
Job Description, Required Skills, Education, Experience:
• This role will include both management of a small staff and some self performing.
• Previous experience with commercial land development is also preferred. Manages multiple projects.
• Serves as main client interface which includes providing reports and attending status meetings.
• For new-build projects, responsible for managing site acquisition activities from initial search ring release through Notice to Proceed (NTP).
• For site modification projects, responsible for managing site acquisition activities from leasing and zoning audit through NTP.
• Provides leadership and develops professional career growth opportunities within the Site Acquisition team.
• Assist Proposal Manager with the response to RFPs, RFIs, bids, and other project proposal documents.
• Prepares or reviews reports, forms, correspondence, e-mail messages, logs, budget documents, group goals and objectives.
• Establishes project policies and procedures.
• Implements strategies and priorities to meet client goals..
• Provides training and supervision to the Site Acquisition team.
• Supervises the administration, planning, operations, and work of consultants, subcontractors, and independent contractors
• Communicates with team members and other departments regarding project status.
• Manages quality control of project documents and deliverables.
• Attends or directs field site visits for candidate and engineering viability.
• In complex cases, interviews zoning/permitting personnel to obtain jurisdictional approval requirements.
• Reviews collocation applications and submittals.
• Manages the Site Acquisition Specialists as they coordinate with tower owners and/or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as project scope defines.
• Monitors and tracks progress on all open projects.
• Reviews and approves payment of vendor and subcontractor invoices.
• Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with clients.
• Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
• Manages the verification of Enhanced 911 addressing.
• Supervises work of others. Responsible for hiring, discipline, and pay administration of their subordinates. List supervised positions: Site Acquisition Associates and Specialists (ADM Levels 1-4).
Requires 4 year degree, or equivalent work experience. Requires 7 years telecommunications industry experience; 3 years site acquisition and land use experience; 2 years supervisory and/or vendor management experience; real estate, sales, or legal negotiation experience (required).
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:
Law degree or Urban Planning degree preferred.
Founded in 1989, Glotel opened its doors as a telecom staffing provider. Today, Glotel has evolved into a niche brand operating at the intersection of IT, engineering and communications to optimize our clients.
Glotel is a recipient of a GOLD Stevie Award as a Great Employer for Achievement in Employee Relations.
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 13:42:56 PDT