National Construction Manager/General Contractor Seeking a Lead Superintendent for Central Florida region for K-12, Higher Education, Public and Municipal projects.
CORE Construction is a national General Contractor with offices in seven states. CORE is ranked #3 nationally for K-12 construction and is seeking a Lead Superintendent with experience in K-12, higher education and public/municipal projects in the Central Florida Region. CORE Construction has 4 offices in Florida and has been in Central Florida for over 20 years.
The Project Superintendent is responsible for and coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget. This includes maintaining the highest quality, supervising all trade and field personnel, while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities.
Maintains the job site and closes out projects. The Superintendent ensures that the workers are implementing what is on the design plan and monitors the progress of the project. You will be responsible for daily and/or weekly progress reports using a laptop, MS Office and MS Project.
- Maintains positive relationships with Owners, subcontractors, suppliers and other employees.
- 5+ years experience in school project preferably in Central FL Region.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Spanish speaking not required, but a strength.
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of Outlook, MS Office and MS Project.
- Experience with Construction Management, Design Build and General Contracting delivery method.
- 4-year college degree preferred but not required. Desirable study concentration in construction management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Subcontractor Scopes.
- Result-oriented professionals who can work well in a team environment and are committed to excellence.
CORE is a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
At CORE, trust is our foundation.
OUR MISSION IS TO EARN THE TRUST OF OUR EMPLOYEES, BUILDING PARTNERS, AND CLIENTS.
Achieving this mission begins by building teams with members who have unwavering, comprehensive trust in one another. Each team member understands the CORE Values we stand for: Integrity, Fairness, Continuous Improvement and Results. These CORE Values represent foundational elements of Trust itself. We are dedicated to earning the Trust of our Clients through our commitment to Teamwork, our adherence to our CORE Values, and our dedication to the belief that The Client Decides.
***No Phone Calls Please***
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 08:34:08 PDT