Inside Account Project Manager
Pro-Bind is seeking an Inside Account Project Manager to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Assists with product quotations and samples.
- Writes up custom orders and prepares sample packages.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- General administrative and clerical work that supports the customer relationship
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Experience with EFI Pace a plus.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills.
- Graphic Arts or Printing customer service/sales experience preferred.
- High School degree required.
We offer an excellent salary plus bonuses, paid vacation and holidays. Our benefits package includes paid health insurance and 401(k) matching program.
For more information visit: www.Pro-Bind.com
Pro-Bind is a national manufacturer of thermal binding covers, photo books, two piece cover sets, presentation folders, loose-leaf binders, index tabs, presentation packaging and thermal binding equipment. Our full service capabilities include foil stamping, embossing, silk-screening, spot-color offset printing as well as four-color process offset or digital printing.
Pro-Bind began in 2007 to fill a need in the market to domestically manufacture quality thermal products at affordable prices within a reasonable timeframe. With over 100 years of combined experience, Pro-Bind is an industry leader in superior products, exceptional service and expertise. Pro-Bind is the next generation of thermal binding and presentation products.
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 08:05:15 PDT