Field Service Technician
We are looking for a team member that loves to travel around the world installing and servicing machinery at customer sites world wide. This candidate can live in any state, doesn't have to be in Georgia to be considered!
- Servicing and repairing of machines at customer site
- Monitoring packaging and filling machines in collaboration with the assembly and user group at customer site
- Customer and end-user training in the course of the machine set-up
- Be proficient in low and medium voltage working
- Support for packing plants in cooperation with the mounting and operation at the customer site
- Read and understand electrical documentation, hardware drawings and program terms for trouble shooting
- Read and understand plant drawings and layouts
- Understand the importance of safe working-particularly in terms of lock off plant and isolation of live electrical items before working on them
- Specialized Instrumentation and Journeyman Electrician
- Industrial electrical and maintenance experience
- 2-5 years' experience preferred.
- Knowledge in: Siemens S7, AB PLC's, touch panels (Siemens or Allen Bradley), Servo drives (e.g. SEW), Bus systems (wago or Turck), weighing technology
- Must be able to speak English. Bilingual in Spanish is a Plus!
- High flexibility and motivation for traveling 90-95%
- Able to read schematics
- 4 weeks' vacation
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision coverage for employee and 50% for qualified dependents on date of hire
- Life Insurance, LTD, AD&D
- Business Casual environment
HAVER & BOECKER offers an international experience every workday. It's not just the fact of working for a German based multinational material handling and packaging equipment manufacturer, working with individuals from all over the world that makes the experience unique.
The people at HAVER are what make the company a success; they are the foundation from which our products and services launch and provide the necessary environment for a brighter today and tomorrow. In this regard, we place a high emphasis on our social responsibility, making sure we give back to our employees and their communities.
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 13:45:16 PDT