Klik Technologies, a division of CheckAlt, is seeking a seasoned Project Manager in our Valley Cottage, NY offices.
Please include your resume, contact information, salary history, and salary requirements in your response.
No relocation or Telecommuting candidates please.
Project Manager Job Description
- Creating project plans with detailed scope definition, dependencies, and milestones
- Baseline plans
- Update plans and communicate updates to baseline
- Manage timelines and employ standard project management techniques including CPM, PERT, and GANTT charting
- Coordinate amongst all project stakeholders, including, internal resources and third parties/vendors for project scope definition, management, and review
- Ensure that all projects are managed to expectations, within scope and budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring timeline feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress at the task and milestone levels
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to identify and minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including handover knowledge transfer
- Ensure deliverables are in line with expectations
- Proven working experience as a project manager
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
- Experience managing software development and web technologies projects
- 3-5 years' experience creating, maintaining, baselining, and managing projects through Microsoft Project
- 3-5+ years' experience with Microsoft Office suite
- PMP Certification
CheckAlt is a Check 21 application and processing provider for financial institutions and businesses. CheckAlt assists financial institutions in more efficiently processing their items from all capture points within the bank or credit union, and in attracting and retaining business customers with innovative white label payment solutions. Additionally, CheckAlt offers easy-to-integrate APIs for mobile and web developers that want to accept Check 21 payments.
Products include eChecks, Item Processing, Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), Mobile Capture, Mobile Payments, eCommerce, Lockbox Services, Bill Payments, Duplicate Detection, Statement Rendering, and Electronic Bill Presentment.
Acquired ERAS division from Diebold in June 2014 ERAS established in 1988
Acquired Klik Technologies in June 2016. Klik established 2000
300 employees based in California, Florida, Atlanta, Detroit, Boston, and elsewhere
400+ clients, mostly mid-tier financial institutions
Leader in Check 21 solutions for financial institutions and merchants
Valley Cottage, NY
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 13:51:28 PDT