The Restaurant Manager is responsible for the operational efficiency and profitability of a Restaurant unit of HH Division. He/she manages his/her unit within the core values, policies and guidelines of the company to ensure customer total satisfaction and loyalty, employee full engagement and profit maximization. Organize and manage the activities of the Restaurant to maintain high standards of food and beverage quality, service and merchandising
- Help the General Manager and Assistant GM monitoring and coordinating the day to day operations of his/her unit during each shift, and ensures all FOH and BOH SOP's (including HACCP) are duly followed and fully executed.
- Is visible, hands on, and ensures a strong personal presence in FOH (mainly during peak hours) and BOH areas. Whenever needed, takes an active part in guest's service duties (welcoming guests, escorting guests to tables, taking guest's orders, clearing tables, etc.)
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role
- Oversees preparation of food and beverage items
- To ensure maximum security in all areas under your control and that staff are fully aware of the importance of key security.
- Ensure the prompt and efficient service of all meals, snacks, functions and beverages to the required standards.
- To ensure that restaurants and restrooms are clean and well maintained that table appointments, including flower arrangements are impeccable.
- Ensures his/her unit is adequately staffed with properly trained associates to cover day to day operations as well as on special occasions/events
- Ensures the timely completion of certain management duties (scheduling, administrative).
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the Restaurant.
- Ensures a spotless service is delivered to all guests anytime, and that their needs and expectations are fulfilled to the highest level and down to the smallest details.
- Ensures guests orderings are always properly executed and delivered in a timely manner
- Takes part in his/her unit menu design process and in the menu pricing policy
- To ensure that company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the restaurant
- Review schedules for the operation of the restaurants, to insure the highest level of guest service while also monitoring labor costs.
- Always manages/leads by example. Takes accountability for problems
Harwood International is a family owned business with nearly 500 associates. The 18 block Harwood District includes eight acres of gardens, more than 6,000 parking spaces, and six office buildings - with additional luxury office, residential and hospitality space currently under development.
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 13:45:53 PDT